News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Is The LGBT Community Discriminating By Not Including ...

Started by the shark hunter, November 29, 2015, 03:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

the shark hunter

... hearing this LGBT term all the time got me to thinking ...

... is it wrong for the LGBT people not to include HETEROSEXUAL folks in their acronym? i mean, they've got all the other sexual orientations in there, why not be inclusive and include the straights too? or are the people who came up with the term showing that there's some bigotry in the way they think?

... i want to know what YOU think! shouldn't it be LGBTS -- with the "S" standing for straight?

... please discuss!
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... hearing this LGBT term all the time got me to thinking ...

... is it wrong for the LGBT people not to include HETEROSEXUAL folks in their acronym? i mean, they've got all the other sexual orientations in there, why not be inclusive and include the straights too? or are the people who came up with the term showing that there's some bigotry in the way they think?

... i want to know what YOU think! shouldn't it be LGBTS -- with the "S" standing for straight?

... please discuss!

Hetero would kinda defeat the purpose don't ya think sharkie?

the shark hunter

... i don't know, Shen, we're kinda feeling a little left out these days ...

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... i don't know, Shen, we're kinda feeling a little left out these days ...

Let them have their orgs. Chinese-Canadians have our groups too. Do you feel left out of that as well sharkie?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I do.

[size=200]TOUGH!![/size] :001_tongue:

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "the shark hunter"... i don't know, Shen, we're kinda feeling a little left out these days ...

Let them have their orgs. Chinese-Canadians have our groups too. Do you feel left out of that as well sharkie?

... yes.  by the way, did you design your avatar yourself?  it really nails your personality ...

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

... yes.  by the way, did you design your avatar yourself?  it really nails your personality ...

No, I can't take credit for it. I felt is symbolized my sweet nature. :yahoo:  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... hearing this LGBT term all the time got me to thinking ...

... please discuss!

I never think about it and do not care.

cc

Me similar ... however, sharky's question has inspired me to self-serving action

I was thinking of jumping on the "excluded" bandwagon / gravytrain by filing an "excluded" lawsuit  

the emotional harm done to me from exclusion is FAR greater than the pair who didn't get their silly wedding cake made for them ... and thus should be worth a LOT more cold hard cash

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Me similar ... however, sharky's question has inspired me to self-serving action

I was thinking of jumping on the "excluded" bandwagon / gravytrain by filing an "excluded" lawsuit  

the emotional harm done to me from exclusion is FAR greater than the pair who didn't get their silly wedding cake made for them ... and thus should be worth a LOT more cold hard cash

ac_smile

:laugh: